‘Ghosts’n Zombies’ – Vatican Ghostbusters
It’s not all about Paranormal Television, sometimes you just want to go running around laying waste to Zombies and other diabolical creatures of the night. I haven’t downloaded this one yet, but as you well know, I’m a sucker for these types of games. It looks pretty interesting and for $0.99 I hardly think I’m losing out on anything. So give it a try and let me know what you think.
To the App Store!
In Ghosts’n Zombies you play as a bushy-eyebrowed, cigar-smoking, shotgun-toting monk who apparently was dispatched from the Vatican to investigate a mysterious haunted chapel. Upon your arrival, you discover the church is absolutely loaded with rats, ghosts, zombies, and other demons. So, as an agent of the Vatican, what do you decide to do? Shoot everything that crosses your path of course.
Other Articles of Interest:
- 2012 Zombies vs. Aliens
- All Hallow’s Eve: Witch’s Ride – Free for Today
- MonsterKill – Zombie, Wolfman, Vampire, Frankenstein Monster Tower Defense ($0.99)
- Zombie Escape
- Pet Sematary in the App Store for $0.99
- Cowboys Vs Zombies – $0.99
- Kids vs. Zombies – Free in the App Store
- Plants vs. Zombies
- The Dark Church – WordPress theme for Halloween
- Plants vs Zombies goes on sale and other App Store treats