GHI – Tasmania/Malaysia – Tasmanian Death Sentence
When faced with the total lack of evidence even Robb has to admit there is no paranormal activity. The team strikes out twice with their final stop in Tasmania at the Supreme Courthouse and again at the castle in Malaysia.
It wasn’t for a lack of trying though. Robb was trying to make something happen by trying to build up some tension when photographing the noose in the courthouse. As is so often the case when working with a flash, he was just seeing a reflection he created. And back in courtroom 1 they were trying to turn those couple of bangs into something. I’m surprised Robb didn’t say they were footsteps.
Dustin and Barry holding court really made me laugh! That was some funny role playing.
And not much happened in the Malaysian castle. Dustin and Barry got a strong smell of incense but little else. Plus, that scent could have just drifted in from somewhere so it really wasn’t that big a deal.
Once again, some really neat places to visit and I’m amused by both "clients" complete dismissal of GHI not finding any evidence. They firmly stand by the place regardless. I guess they hoping for better results so as to increase their tourism revenue.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Hunters International – Quarantine Station
- Ghost Hunters International – Port Arthur Penitentiary – S02E10
- Ghost Hunters International – San Lucas Island – S02E12
- Independent investigation of the Spalding Inn
- Ghost Hunters International – Argentina/Australia S02E08
- Ghost Adventures – Double Eagle Restaurant – S14E04
- Destination Truth – Ghosts of Masada/The Leprechaun S03E10
- Ghost Hunters International – Hitler’s Ghost
- Paranormal State – Bedroom Eyes – S05E13
- Paranormal Challenge – Eastern State Penitentiary – S01E02