Paranormal Cops Series Finale?
It looks like Paranormal Cops may not have struck a chord with audiences. The A&E site is listing a Series finale for February 16th rather than a Season finale. Further if you go to their Facebook page there are several entries of “Comments welcomed at AE.VIEWERRELATIONS@AETN.COM”. Perhaps their investigative style just wasn’t enough to pull in the ratings. I can’t say for sure if this is the end of the show, or just the end of their short season, but from the way I read things, I think Paranormal Cops is going away. I’m actually surprised a paranormal show could get cancelled right now.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Paranormal State comes to an end …
- Paranormal Cops S01E01
- Penny Dreadful a new series from Showtime
- Paranormal Cops- Messages from Beyond – S01E06
- Paranormal TV – Which shows are coming back?
- American Horror Story Asylum – Season Finale
- Hannibal makes it to Season 3, Dracula gets a stake through the heart
- Paranormal State – The Jersey Devil – Season Finale
- Paranormal State – Season 2
- When will the paranormal bubble burst?