Paranormal Cops – Meagan’s Ghost – S01E05
A concerned homeowner contacts CPD when her house guest is choked in her sleep by an unseen force. The team quickly finds an unusual connection between the victim and a deceased girl who used to be best friends with the home owner’s daughter.
The basis for the investigation is that Nicole stays over at her friend Britney’s house, but feels that the spirit of a friend who died is also staying over. Britney had a friend Meagan who passed away recently and Nicole feels she may be coming back to show she isn’t happy with Nicole staying in the same room she used to sleep in.
It’s a pretty sad story really, but when it comes to the evidence there isn’t much to say. The one piece they capture is a tag moving on a bear’s ear, but thankfully the video specialist Scott debunks it as just being at an odd angle. Common sense prevails!
In the end Ron doesn’t feel there is any paranormal activity in the house and that the family doesn’t have anything to fear. I don’t want to be rude or disrespectful, but did these families just need some closure to cope with these terrible events? Maybe they needed to know Meagan wasn’t trapped there. As Meagan’s father puts it, he’s not sure if a personal experience would make things better, or worse.
Well, I suppose if it gives them closure we should all be happy.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Paranormal Lockdown – Anderson Hotel – S01E02
- Ghost Adventures – Jerome Grand Hotel – S04E20
- Paranormal State – Bedroom Eyes – S05E13
- Paranormal Lockdown – Malvern Manor – S02E09
- Paranormal State S04E06 – Dark Practice
- Paranormal Cops – Victims Revenge – S01E02
- Paranormal Lockdown – Franklin Castle – S01E03
- Paranormal Lockdown – Monroe House – S02E01
- Deep South Paranormal – Old Soldiers Never Die – S01E04
- Paranormal State – Dwelling of the Dead – S05E11