Ghost Adventures jumps on board with Kids Wish Network
This is a great story and Zak, Nick and Aaron deserve a big round of applause for putting the “Hollywood” aside and having such a positive impact on this young girl. These guys may be kind of zany during their investigations, but it’s pretty clear that when called up for help, they are more than willing to lend a hand.
Well done indeed!
A teen suffering from leukemia has her wish to meet the crew of Travel Channel’s show “Ghost Adventures” granted through the generosity of Travel Channel and Kids Wish Network.
When Wish Coordinator Jill asked Tashia what wish she wanted, Tashia told her that she wished to meet the crew of her favorite show, Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” and maybe even accompany them on a paranormal investigation.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Ghost Adventures gets renewed
- Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew
- Ghost Adventures returns tonight with a marathon!
- Ghost Adventures Marathon on the Travel Channel
- Ghost Adventures Season 2 Available Today
- Paranormal Challenge?
- ‘Ghost Adventures’ couple found dead
- Ghost Adventures – Season 1 and some Season 2
- Ghost Adventures Fan Event at Waverly Hills Sanitorium
- Ghost Adventures Documentary