Paranormal Challenge – La Purisma – S01E09
I’ve been quite lax in getting around to watching this episode and after only 20 minutes it was obvious I didn’t miss anything. I should have known by the abysmal names they chose of Paranormal Hot Squad and Ghost Bros that this episode would be on downward spiral. And seriously, who the hell invited Freddie Mercury to the investigation?
The guys start of by saying they plan to kill the women. What in the hell is that all about? The Indians were the victims here, what are they thinking? The ladies are no better by the constant antagonizing, screaming and taunting. What spirits are going to come out for this band of assholes? Why do they think going around being idiots and disrespecting everything will lead to results? It obvious everyone wants to talk to a loud, obnoxious, foul-mouthed bitch.
After 20 minutes of the investigation I was done. I hate these two teams and both of them are embarrassing. They should be ashamed of the way they acted and I can’t understand why Paranormal Challenge even aired this piece of crap. The whole thing comes across as the start of a low rent horror flick. It’s sad and pathetic. Regardless of whether or not this place is haunted they need to show some respect for the dead. They also need to show some respect for a place of worship. None of this is suitable behavior for a church.
Just when things were started to get better they bring this band of morons into the mix.
Other Articles of Interest:
- Paranormal Challenge – Linda Vista Hospital – S01E10
- Paranormal Challenge Ohio State Reformatory S01E03
- Paranormal Challenge – Rolling Hills Asylum – S01E01
- Paranormal Challenge – USS Hornet – S01E11
- Paranormal Challenge – Jerome Grand Hotel – S01E12
- Paranormal Challenge – Western Virginia Penitentiary – S01E05
- Paranormal Challenge – Ohio State Reformatory – S01E04
- Paranormal Challenge – Eastern State Penitentiary – S01E02
- Paranormal Challenge – Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum – S01E07
- Paranormal State – Supernatural Seduction -S05E05